Peanut Butter Banana Protein Waffles
The most important meal of the day is breakfast. For all those people out there that love breakfast as much as I do, it’s also a time to wake up just a little bit earlier to make sometime delectable. Yeah, cereal is okay. But, I promise you these pancakes are better! My sister just finished her first bodybuilding competition, and everything we made consisted of clean eating and protein. I began to really enjoy her recipes. This one may be directed more towards the people who workout rather than just eat clean, but anyone can make it or get the ingredients to enjoy it. Everyone needs those healthy fats in protein to start your day off right. Healthy fats will keep your body feeling energized, and your mind aware. A yogurt and piece of fruit just won’t do the job. So, wake up 30 minutes earlier and enjoy this delicious healthy recipe.
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 2/3 Cup Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Banana
- 1 (Cup) Scoop Protein Protizyme Peanut Butter Powder
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Spray a waffle maker with coconut flour.
- Pour batter onto maker. When the light turns off the waffle is done.
- To make homemade healthy syrup, take peanut butter protein and add water. Heat in microwave. It will be equally as delicious.